Interested in Becoming a Member of CPSA? Join Today
As a member of the California Pool & Spa Association you will have the invaluable benefit of the only government relations team watching out for the swimming pool and spa industry in California. Members will also receive a daily email from the association featuring the latest news articles from around the state and country that may impact their business. Other forms of communication include an e-Newsletter; a blog – featuring guest commentators; connections to important articles in industry related magazines; and be the first to receive CPSAalerts with breaking news. CPSA will add your business listing to the Members’ Directory available to consumers and to businesses wishing to partner with another CPSA member on a project.
Join CPSA Today! Download Our Membership Application to Get Started.
Membership categories and dues range.
- Manufacturer Pledge Amount: $12,500; $10,000; $7,500, $5,000, $2,500
- Builder with Service Company Pledge Amount: $5,000; $2,500; $1,000 (minimum)
- Builder Pledge Amount: $2,500; $1,000; $500 (minimum)
- Distributor Pledge Amount: $5,000; $2,500; $1,000; $500 (minimum)
- Subcontractor/Service Company/Retail Pledge Amount: $500; $250 (minimum)
- Independent Pool Service Provider Pledge Amount: $250; $100 (minimum)
- Contribution: $100, other
Share the news – and become a member of the California Pool & Spa Association today!