In case you hadn’t heard, we’ve got some great news. We value your membership and engagement with the California Pool and Spa Association (CPSA) and remain dedicated to doing everything we can to help you be successful in your business. With this in mind, your CPSA membership benefits have grown substantially with our new affiliation with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA).
We’re focused on meeting your needs through diligent advocacy on behalf of the pool, spa, and hot tub industry. We will keep you informed with educational webinars for the pool and spa professional. We have expanded benefits to you by including all of the benefits and services of PHTA membership, such as:
- National advocacy to complement your California advocacy benefit
- A voice with representation at the International Code Council for the International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- Protection and peace of mind with the PHTA / ANSI standards
- Educational programs and certifications for many segments of our industry, including pool operators, service professionals, builders, maintenance technicians, and retailers
- Dual brand membership recognition to promote to your customer base, with CPSA affiliation in the state and PHTA affiliation nationally
- Discounts on goods and services
- Consumer outreach on the national level promoting the safe enjoyment of pools, spas, hot tubs, and other water features
What if I’m a member of CPSA and not PHTA?
Great news. Your CPSA membership now also includes full membership and all benefits with PHTA.
What if I am already a member of both CPSA and PHTA?
Fantastic news! Now, one single membership allows you to enjoy the benefits of both organizations.
Does this affect my dues?
Because this is a dual organization membership, we have done our best to standardize our pricing between both. This means some membership category dues rates will change a modest amount. For many of our members belonging to both, your dues will be about half of what you currently pay.
I’m not familiar with PHTA. Who are they?
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance is a collective that resulted from several national organizations in our industry coming together and working toward a common goal to help our members enjoy success through:
- Educating: Offering education and resources for members to expand their businesses and achieve personal success.
- Advocating: Protecting members’ interests with strong representation to protect against unreasonable or overly restrictive policies and initiatives by lawmakers and regulators and promoting the benefits of the aquatics industry.
- Elevating: Creating programs and practices to enable our members to reach their professional goals.
How do I take advantage of these new added benefits?
PHTA membership benefits are available to you immediately. If you have questions about any of the benefits or programs, contact your CPSA Director, Mike Lasher, at 714-356-2944 or email@example.com.
Also, if you were not already a current PHTA member, you will be receiving a separate welcome email with credentials for you to be able to log on to the PHTA website. Be sure to visit www.phta.org to familiarize yourself with our programs, offerings, and other member resources.
Michael Lasher, IOM
Director of CPSA